INNOVATION CAFÉ is a unique event, during which, startups will have an opportunity to share their innovation and business ideas in front of investors, institutions, companies and students. Each startup will have 3 minutes to pitch their business idea to the audience, which will have a chance to recognize and connect with ideas of their interest. After official part of presentations, startups, investors and audience will have time for networking and developing further cooperation.
Innovation café No. 3 will be held in Mostar in SPARK on 26th of September at 17:00.
Special guests of Innovation Café No.3 will be Emir Pašić. He received his B.S. degree in IT and B.S. (Honors) in Computer Science from University of Pretoria in South Africa. Emir received his M.S. degree in Information Technology from Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics in Japan, focusing on artificial intelligence and its practical applications.
Right to apply?
- Startups/Companies not older than 3 years
- Presenters able to present in English
- Startups in a development process of their idea
- Startup that is not already part of large business/company
- Startup that wants to scale on International market
2. INVESTORS/BIG COMPANIES/ BUSINESS ANGELS
- Investors, big companies or business angels that are interested in investing in small companies and startups.
- Investors, big companies or business angels that would like to hear more about startup eco systems in B&H
- Investors, big companies or business angels that are interested to buy small companies/startups
- Investors, big companies or business angels who are searching for new ideas and problem solutions in their businesses
3. STUDENTS/ UNIVERSITIES/ INDIVIDUALS
- Students, universities or individuals that are interested in startup eco systems in B&H
- Students, universities or individuals that would like to learn something new and share their knowledge
- Students, universities or individuals that are interested to start their own business and open companies